May 18, 2007

Thrill & Facsination

OK, this completely weirded me out. I was getting irritated by the split screen and small screen and shit and at first I wasn't sure anything was going to happen but , you need to watch to the end!



Of course, then you've got your run of the mill Bot Fly. This happens to me all the time...



Last but not least, you have Izzy. She is our English Bulldog and this is when she was a puppy. Part pig, part cow (she's eats grass all the time)part dog but she's a cheese eatin' hogitha. I was pretty bored, when I did this. I have to smoke outside, so, I must amuse myself.


4 comments:

brotherray said...

OMG it's Izzy! (You know me - I love that dog!) I wish I had kept my dog blog open.

~Babsbitchin~ said...

brotherray, I am sending her in a crate to you. Pick her up at the airport in Raleigh, ok?

Webmiztris said...

oh gag!!! what kind of situations do these people get into in order for worms to grow in their faces anyway? I mean, I seriously want to know how that happens!!

~Babsbitchin~ said...

webmiztris,it's those dumbasses that go camping in the wrong place. I'll stick with a cheap motel. I might get crabs but that beats worms in the face, any day, huh?