May 12, 2007

Will The Real David Blaine Please Stand Up???

OK, I know I have said other shit was funny and you probably think I'm crying wolf. Other than The Landlord, a couple of posts down, this is the funniest shit I've seen, well at least this month. You doubt me, do you? I double dog dare you to watch. If you have any heart, I challenge you to watch this and not laugh.
Now, I love David Blaine, he does creep me out but I like being creeped out, don't you?
These two video's are parodies of what David Blaine does using a couple of Mary's, Sister's, Fruitylisious, Light in the Loafer, wonderful gay guys, (you know, you all own my heart and I am the National Fag Hag President).This is some funny ass shit and I spit coffee out my nose.

The Real David Blaine


Part One Parody

Part Two Parody

8 comments:

Woogie said...

where do you get this shit im rofl..hugzz

CanadianSwiss said...

AWSOME!!!! Wheer DO you get this shit! LOL! Thank goodness I wasn't eating/drinking anything while watching! Thanks, sweetheart.

~Babsbitchin~ said...

woogie, that was so fucking funny wasn't it? The gay guys made it more hilarious. My oldest son is gay but he's not always flaming. But he has friends that are just like that, hell I've had a few friends that were as animated. Gotta love it, huh?

~Babsbitchin~ said...

canadianswiss, espresso is quite acidic when spewed from the nose. I'll testify. It was so hilarious wasn't it?

Webmiztris said...

holy HELL, that was funny!!!!

Babsbitchin said...

webmiztris, I'm glad you took the time to watch. There's nothing I like more than to share the real funny shit. I watched it again today and laughed like hell!

David Blane said...

Hello, I'am George. Visit my website, if you want to see tricks with David Blaine Street Magic. All tricks are video explained, so you can learn very easy. Thank's and have a great day.

~Babz~ said...

George, Thanks for the info. I did check out your site and will check it out more at my leisure. In the mean time, stop in again and have a great day!