May 5, 2007

Yes Bitches... It's Flip Flop Weather


Yes, flip flops for fucks sake. I love flip flops. The cheap ones will do and I always have to have a black pair for evening wear, you know a bit formal. But if I could live my life in flip flops, I would. I really need to be somewhere that does not have such a fixation on the bullshit. What is the bullshit, you ask? Well, let me enlighten you. The bullshit is those ideas people maintain about what you must and must not wear. I'm an old fag hag but do not have a sponsor because I am not willing to be fashionable. My own son, called the Fashion Police on me, they beat me down like Rodney King, kicked my ass and slapped me, in the face with my own flip flop. But I've got them on again and right now, this very minute, you fuckers, I'm rockin' a pair of leopard print ones with brown beads on the straps. How do you like me now, you bastards.
The sad part is that, I realize that as I get older, it takes longer to get used to that thing between your toes. Don't ask me why and my feet just don't look as good, that old bunion's just not very sexy, huh?If you get something under one of those straps, it grinds in like glass and you end up with a bandaid, like I have on now. Getting old, really sucks and whoever keeps saying that 50 is the new 40 needs slapped with a flip flop.

2 comments:

Webmiztris said...

I cannot wear flip flops...having that piece between my toes drives me NUTS.

~Babsbitchin~ said...

webmiztris, I wear them till I drive myself nuts, build up a callous and go on. I think I'm special cause I have flip flops for every outfit.