I was tagged by the effervescent and bubbly Miz UV @ Ultrablog.
I actually enjoy MeMe's most of the time. I am kinda off work today, so she wants to know 5 Reasons Why I Blog;
- If I don't blog, I would be looking at Porn and morbid stuff. So, it keeps me a nice girl...most of the time.
- It is cathartic. By writing some things down and going back, i.e. a journal, I can clearly see that I've grown in some ways and regressed in others. Then, I look at it and try to work on it.
- I see things, I just have to share. My sons will sometimes look at it but most of the time, they pay me no mind.They do call me, well, at least one or the other of them will call me almost every day. But I get excited when I see something cool and love to share it.
- I started blogging in 2003 . I wanted to start my life over and stay away from old habits and people. I have stayed to myself for many years, to keep clean from heroin. I am not in the habit of watching t.v. So, I spent my time on the internet, actually for the first time and started the first blog Bitchin & Stuff. I deleted that blog, in a fit of rage. The Bitchin & Stuff, you see linked here, is not the old one.
- I have stayed, into blogging because I enjoy the interaction and feel a kinship, a friendship with many people. Many of those people, I hope to one day meet.