Jun 21, 2007

eSnailer


Q. What is eSnailer?
A. Start by addressing the envelope below then write a letter to a friend or relative.
We will print, envelope, stamp, and send your letter via regular U.S. postal mail 100% free of charge. You pay nothing!



I'm not quite sure, if I understand the concept of eSnailer but maybe it alludes me. I imagine, when I'm writing my homies in prison, this is a good way of doing it. Somebody tell me? But if they do it direct, I imagine this just might be rather convenient for those people you can't email, right?
(I like the snail, for some reason)

2 comments:

Webmiztris said...

did you read the 'how can it be free?' link? they make you sign up for 'special offers' after you write the letter. pfft!

DirtyBitchSociety said...

Webmiztris, see nothings for free, huh. Lying bastards.