Jul 4, 2007

Fun With Your Food

There's always two or more ways of looking at something. Now, I don't know, if I'd want this fro my wedding cake but you have to wonder what the lovely couple is like, that had this cake made. Are they stone cold, gamers? Do they laugh in the face of tradition? Are they boneheads without a cause?

Anyway, I've seen a few of these pics but I do love when people have fun with food. Click Here

Now, I couldn't help but think of my bubbly friend, Paula at Cupcakes, Cats & Shooz, when I saw these cool ass cakes. It was the pic of the cupcakes that made me think of the artist formerly known as Ultrablog. Of course, the guitar cake, made me think of non other than the Miztress of the Web, Dawn at Tiny Voices in My Head.
Click Here

4 comments:

Miz UV said...

Those are neat, Babs! Good find.

~Babsbitchin~ said...

Miz UV, After years of working as a Sous Chef, I can always appreciate presentation. But some of these are over the top, huh?

Webmiztris said...

those cakes were AMAZING! I loved them all, but I don't think I could eat the doggie cakes...lol too weird!!

DirtyBitchSociety said...

Webmiztris, I know what you mean. But they're cool anyway, huh?