Aug 29, 2007

Real Food for Real People

Our food blog, is faltering fast. It is and was such a good idea. Why don't you check it out;

Real Food for Real People


Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Good Ol' Ramen Recipes


I love Ramen Noodles. Not only are they cheap but you can do so many things with them. For a quick and filling dinner, you taken 1-2 pkgs. Ramen, crunch up while still in the pkg, carefully. Dump in a bowl and cover with water. Microwave 2 minutes. drain the water. Add Tostitoes Salsa Cheese, stir in and nuke it again for a minute.

If you have a good recipe, share it with us here. Email me at barbwiremre@optonline.net
Here's a couple of links for Ramen Noodle recipes: The Official Ramen Homepage

Chicken Lo Mein

3 comments:

Webmiztris said...

I'm loving the Chicken Fried Bacon recipe! It sounds like suicide, I tell ya!

BTW, in answer to your question, to see the vids on myspace, go to our profile (myspace.com/kittywhip) and look right below our profile pic. there is a link that says 'videos'. click on that and it will take you right to them.

~Babzbitchin~ said...

Webmiztris, those frigin bacon things are to die for. You can't eat just one and it'll kill ya quicker than Lays.

I'll check it out. Thanks for answering me about the vids cause I was bugging...believe it or not!

sKILLz said...

I love them! I lived on them many days and nights!