Aug 13, 2007

TOP 10 Present Clothing Styles I Don’t Get

10: Giant Beltbuckles

buckle
Buckles have no purpose other than for looks. And if you want to draw that much attention to your crotch…stop wearing pants. Besides, is this a Twighlight Zone episode and you fell out from the 70's with that look?

9: White Guy Doo-Rags

doorag
White guys wear bandanas, that’s just how it works. You don’t wear turbans do ya? Stop biting other people’s styles. C'mon, I mean really, white guys, why can't you do your own thing? Stop with the FUBU's

8: Club Shirts

Vuitton
Designer T-shirts? It’s a t-shirt. If Louis Vuitton made flip-flops and ear-muffs would you be wearing those to the club?

7: High Socks w/ Shorts

Socks
Please tell me this is just an homage to your grandfather who made his fortune selling tube socks. Ugly calves, huh?

6: Sweater Vest

sweatervest
I can understand this if you were born with no arms because then there would be no need to keep just your torso warm.

5: Extra, extra long shirts

longshirts
The only plus to wearing extremely long shirts is if you crap your pants, you can either use the extra material for toilet paper or pretend you are making Man-Dresses fashionable.

4: Popped Collar

popped collar
You are so fargin cool, too cool for me to hang with ya. Now, get a life and quit being a POSER!

3: Droopy Britches


I really, really, really, don't wanna see your CK underwear

2: One-legging It

one leg
Where I come from, this means, "You are holding." (Drugs) Don't be surprised if I ask you if you've got anything? Don't be surprised if I bitchslap you cause you look at me stupid.

1: The Guido

guido
Thank you for confirming the fact that you have chest hair. Because I’m sure that’s all anyone wanted to know. You are just soo soooo soooooo sexy.

22 comments:

Jeff said...

I agree with every single one of those!

~Babsbitchin~ said...

Jeff, they're too numerous to mention but these are just a few. Now, I am not a fashionista, this is for certain but damn, they need to stop, huh? Hope you are well Sweetie and I'm so glad you stopped in. Next time, I'll make us a Latte and we'll shoot the shit, ok? DO NOT be a stranger. If I have to come looking for you...tehe!

Webmiztris said...

i totally agree with these! especially sweater vests....I just don't understand what the appropriate weather for wearing them would be. it would be like wearing a coat that didn't have sleeves!!

Joe the Troll said...

Sweater vests are really back? Why?

DirtyBitchSociety said...

Webmiztris, I'm sure I'll catch hell about some of these but dammit, they're so G**...lame, hahaha! inside joke!

DirtyBitchSociety said...

Joe the Troll, tell me you don't own any of these except for the one, Mom or Auntie gave you, for Christmas and you keep it around just in case they visit and ask where it is?

sKILLz said...

Thats funny. Alot fo them I dot get myself. The pants that are all the way down past your ass, WTF?
Did you know that there trying to pass a law saying that if a cop sees you wearing your pants down like that you can be fined!
I know the one leg pant up as holding drugs as well.
I happen to like the long t-shirt look, only on guys tho not girls.
Oh man WTF is that sweater/vest shit?! And the Guido thing! Do these people get dressed in the dark?

DirtyBitchSociety said...

Slillz, hey waz zup? My son works in Davenport, Iowa, outside of Chicago. On average, he sells 10 of these, long white shirts(muscle) a nite and about 15 plain white T's in sizes up to 5XXX. They're open till 2am and guys come in, especially the black pop and buy the shirts. Now, not since the greasers, in the 50's has white T's been so pop. I do like a rippled man, in a wife beater. Call me redneck, ya know, lol!

BlueKat said...

Finally someone tells me what the one leg up means! Geez, I'm so not with it anymore.

You can get plain T's in 5XXX? I want some, but just to sleep in.

Babs Bitchin said...

Bluekat, hey, unfortunately, I have a long drug background and 3 drug running sons or I'd not know. Now, we're all reformed but we know what's up and on the menu, right?

Yes, I asked my son to send me a big one to sleep in too. Damn, I just thought about it but I used to have a really long black one and left it at my last boyfriends house. Why I remembered that now, is beyond me. (See what drugs do to you, hahaha) Stop back by, don't be a stranger, ok?

brotherray said...

The white guy doo rags? NO! No can do! HAHAHAHA

Miranda said...

roflmao....ewws at the chest hair thing....keep it a mystery

sKILLz said...

Whats up? Yea here they sell 5xxx Tees in all colors on every dam corner. I cant front I do wear shirts that are a lil bigger than they should be, but thats what Im comfortable in. I was never one for the tight jeans and belly shirts you know.
The open shirts showing the chest hairs are just WRONG! I dont care what ANYONE SAYS there wrong ok!

DirtyBitchSociety said...

Brotherray, I'm wearing one now, just to be an asshole, hahaha!

DirtyBitchSociety said...

Miranda, I know you wanna say, "Jeeeez, thanks for sharing," right? lol! Are you back from your trip already? Hope you had a good time!

DirtyBitchSociety said...

Skillz, nothing wrong with that. I'm not into wearing tight shit anymore either. At 48, I'm still a tomboy, come full circle. I dress, more like one of the guys and have for years.

Rob K said...

Boy, the Guido look takes me back to the disco days. Kind of liked that white guy doo rag, though...

~Babsbitchin~ said...

Rob K, Jeeeeeez don't I know about the gold chains and open shirt disco days. Kinda miss those times, way back when, ya know?

I suppose some guys could do the doo rag but not everybody. How do you tell somebody they look like a total dipshit with that doo rag, ya know?

hahaha!!

Joe the Troll said...

"Joe the Troll, tell me you don't own any of these except for the one, Mom or Auntie gave you, for Christmas and you keep it around just in case they visit and ask where it is? "

My last sweater vest hit the Goodwill bag back in the 80s. In fact, since I'm 41 and a fashion retard, I'm not guilty of any of these. I even take after the Cherokke half of the family more than the Italian half, so I can't even work up a decent Guido!

Babs Bitchin said...

Joe, I'm so proud of you but guess what, I'm Indian too and am so much attracted to Indian men. You're alright in my book.

Edd.D said...

im a little guilty of number 8. Mind you stick an expensive label on anything and I want it/work it.

Joe the Troll said...

Right back atcha, Babs!