Aug 13, 2007

Zapped

What Rednecks do for sport and bet. I might be related?


http://view.break.com/346145 - Watch more free videos

8 comments:

Webmiztris said...

what a dope!

Xmichra said...

i hope that wasn't the kids father. if it was an uncle, i could see it.. but guys are so RANDOM and stupid..

my husband was trying to tell me about this shock he got at work, and starts the sentence with "well, you know how it feels when you lick a 9 volt battery right?..."
Um.. NO. I am a GIRL. I am SMART. I know what electricity is, and don't stick it int my mouth! Like how dumb is that?? why do boys do that???

DirtyBitchSociety said...

Webmiztris, well, some of us live on the edge, huh? lol!

DirtyBitchSociety said...

Xmichra, yes, guys and their love for dumbass shit. But I am guilty. Back in the 70's my husband, persuaded me to put it on my tongue. I was scared, I remember but he did it first, so I acted brave. He also got me for the first time with "Hey, pull my finger." Except when he did it, he acted like he was in terrible pain and his finger was stuck or something. I thought I was saving him and let this mad fart. Never again, live and learn. Blonde moment, don't tell anybody, ok?

DirtyBitchSociety said...

X, I was talking about a 9 volt battery, on my tongue.

brotherray said...

Holy CRAP! HAHAHA I always wondered what a shock collar for dogs felt like. And a 9V battreee to the tongue HAHAHA!

I'm reminded of the time me and some friends got tangled up in the hot wire from HELL trying to go over a fence into the pasture of ponies.

Butchie the Minx said...

He should have left it on longer. Fuckin pussy.

DirtyBitchSociety said...

Butchie, no he doesn't get my vote in this rodeo.