Sep 9, 2007

All About Vacuuming???

I don't know. Is this kid obsessed or what? He loves his vacuums, that's for damn sure. He collects them, from vintage to new. I have a feeling he'll be somebody.

I love to vacuum and I hate it all at the same time. Once I start, I have a hard time stopping. I'll put it off because I know, I'll be involved for some time. No, it's not a good excuse but I get going and short of a bullet, there's no stopping me. Don't you dare call me when I'm vacuuming, either.

My ex husband and I sold Rainbow vacuum systems, way back in the 70's. There is no better system but back then, you just about had to finance the damn things as they were $1,500. Of course, my Mom & Dad bought two. They will suck a Hoover dry and stay cool with a smaller motor...believe it or not.

4 comments:

sKILLz said...

I hate it as well, but I swear we have some kind of connection because yup you guessed it I fucking Vacumed last night at like 1am!
I did it in that ladys house that Im pet sitting. Shes a slob and I felt bad her coming home to a total mess. So I cleaned as best I could and vacumed.
Hers SUCKED, and NOT in a good way. I think it was a Red Devil. I had to keep stopping to empty it, and it wasnt picking hardly anything off the floor! Thank God I have hard wood floors!

~Babzbitchin~ said...

Skillz, A woman is only as good as her tools, right? Funny, my son just bought a VAX and he called me all excited. He's like, "Mom, you wouldn't believe how much it picked up. I'm going to vacuum again when I hang up. I love it. Gotta go."
He's a chip off the ol block. If I was a man, I'd probably be my son or a combo of all three. What a mess that would be, hahaha!

Webmiztris said...

my mom was a Kirby vacuum whore. we never had much money, but she always kept a Kirby vacuum!

sKILLz said...

You know the fucking bitch didnt even thank me for cleaning her crib! Maybe she was embarresed that I did it, or that she lives like a pig or whatever! She should have at least said thank you! That waas the LEAST she could have done!Fucking bitch!