Sep 16, 2007

Gotta Have It...

You walk into shower filled completely with boring black tile and turn the water on. Soon the shower walls begin to transform themselves into psychedelic changing patterns. This cool scenario really exists.

Does this sound familiar to you? They covered something very similar not too long ago.

Inspired by the stunning Northern Lights of Alaska, this line features 4 × 4 glass tiles that appear black at room temperature and move through the color spectrum when temperature (warm water, radiant heat, etc) is applied. The moving color is dynamic to the temperature of the heating agent.

(I stole this)

8 comments:

sKILLz said...

Hey thats pretty dam cool! I like that! I wonder who much that would be to put in my shower?

~Babzbitchin~ said...

Skillz, I thought they were cool too. Get one of those swedish showers, ya know with the heads in three places and it'd turn all the tiles.

.Ophelia. said...

I want one right now!

~Babzbitchin~ said...

Ophelia, it is pretty cool, huh? Wouldn't it be cool, to have a whole house with those tiles? Well, maybe. I forgot I grew up, damn! lol!

Greg said...

Awesome shower! I can just imagine someone tripping on acid, walking into that shower and totally freaking out. Would make a great YouTube video!

~Babzbitchin~ said...

Greg, OMG, I'd not thought of that. That would flip ya out, huh? So good to hear from you darlin'! I suppose this blogging thing is a two way street and I've not been a good or attentive friend. Can you forgive me?
Mwah!

Joe the Troll said...

That would be a great thing to have and NOT TELL ANYONE. When they mention it, pretend you have no idea what they're on about. Lots of laughs while your friends and family seek psychiatric help.

DirtyBitchSociety said...

Joe, OMG that's hilarious. That'd be something I would relish doing. Love it! hahahaha!