Oct 5, 2007

Izzy Loves Squirt Cheese

I dug this out, to send to Skillz. She's a dog lover with some really beautiful dogs. Anywho, I don't think you could watch this and not laugh. I challenge you to watch it and not!
Izzy was our English Bulldog. She's now living with a friend of my Sister's and is happier than a pig in shit cause she gets spoiled big time!

The funny thing about this, is that the Vet had put Izzy on a diet. She was so fat and I do believe it was partly my fault as I was feeding her all the time. I kinda got in trouble over this because I never thought about dry snitching on myself but I thought the video was so funny and I sent it to my lil Sister. I was immediately busted.


2 comments:

thejunkyswife said...

Best thing I've seen all day.

DirtyBitchSociety said...

JW, thank you. As you can see, it doesn't take much to amuse me, huh?