Jan 7, 2008

Ain't It The Truth

Yes Ladies, if it's actually possible to call you that, stop peeing all over the toilet seat because your prissy little ass, won't sit. It really makes it gross for the next so called lady. Women can be pigs too but...



From 1984 to 1998
I was with my second, so called husband. He always took in friends and so forth so most times, I was outnumbered. Having three sons myself, it was a male dominated household. I pretty much gave in and began putting the seat up when I was done. The sign I'd put on the wall, "If you're gonna pee like a bitch...please sit like one!!!" really didn't work. It was then that I gave into the process and put the seat back up when I was done. Oh well!!

8 comments:

Joe the Troll said...

My cats like to jump up on the rim and watch the action, which always makes things interesting. I really try not to hit them since they do get up on the furniture, after all.

CanadianSwiss said...

First off: Happy New Year my friend! I hope you had a good time with your family.

I totally agree that some women are the bigger swines then men when it comes to peeing! YUCK. Sit on your hands and then wash them... with soap!

And a last thought:
Men, stand up for your rights, but sit down to pee!

Hugz :)

Xmichra said...

I like the age old
"We aim to please. You aim too please"

hehe.

Jonathan said...

I always get a kick out of women who complain about men leaving the lid up. We need it up, you need it down...that's how it works! LOL!

Kidding aside, I work in a building with other white collar professionals, and they're proof that men are pigs regardless of socioeconomic background. Piss all over the toilet lid, turds not flushed, urine puddles at the base of the urinals (how that happens, I'll never know, since the entire schlong is inside the plane of the freakin' bowl!)...the list goes on.

Nasty, I tell ya.

DirtyBitchSociety said...

Joe,OMG! hahaha! My son, Bill says his cat has to come in the bathroom with him or he meow the whole time and puts his paws under the door trying to open it. My other son says his dog Brady must accompany him as well and tries to crawl up in his underwear, like a hammock. Hell, I don't even wanna poop when anybodies in the house.

DirtyBitchSociety said...

CS, Happy New year, back @ya!

I never thought of sitting on my hands. Now that's ingenious, damn. Yes, women can be so sordid, huh?

DirtyBitchSociety said...

Xmichra, amen sister, amen! "If ya can't pee like a big boy, please sit down."

DirtyBitchSociety said...

Jonathan, it's true and I feel for the blue collar worker who's gotta clean those rest rooms. If the uppity white collar guy had to clean it, just once, he'd think twice before being a said pig, huh? Yes, we don't think before we do and that's just a prime example.

How ya been darlin'?