Feb 12, 2008

Ad Man in Another Life

I am a frustrated Advert person. Yes, your typical Gal Friday (I only said that to see how many of you remember what that means. Remember the days when there were actual ads in the paper offering this position?) So, when I see good advertising, it mesmerizes me. Check this one out.
Click Here


While we're on the subject of cool stuff, I saw these some time back. Of course, like a dumbass, I didn't mark the page but I think these are really innovative. They are extentions for the average Bic pen. Have pen-utensil will travel. Too cool, huh? Pisses me off though cause I didn't think of it first.

9 comments:

Joe the Troll said...

"I only said that to see how many of you remember what that means."

It means "Rosalind Russell."

Babz said...

Joe the Troll, ya damn right, lol!

Xmichra said...

that was a cool ad!

And i saw something in my chineese take out that was cool. It was fork, but it was bendy in the middle so that it folded over and could fit easily in whatever container you wanted it in. It had a little snap apperatus thing that you would bend the frk handle back to be elongated and it would snap into place creating a regular fork.

That probably sounds strange. but it was cool!

xstevex said...

"Remember the days when there were actual ads in the paper offering this position?) "

ummmm yeah .....sigh.....
xs

Insidethegaygate said...

these would be great for travelling

~Babz~ said...

Xmicrha, I want one of your Chinese thingys. I just love cool lil things like that.

~Babz~ said...

XsteveX, I know hon it's a sad sad day when we come to realize that we remember shit from way back in the day. Then you begin to notice that you fart dust and crap cobwebs. Sad indeed, lol!

~Babz~ said...

Edd.d, I know. I wish I could find these things, ya know?

Of course you are Mr.Travel and could probably really use them, huh? I'm sooooooooo jealous dammit!

Dee said...

Hey Mz. Babz! how's it going?
I love those pen extentions... they would make a great feature on my new blog. Do you have any idea what they're called exactly?