Jun 27, 2008

A to Z MeMe


Found at my fav drummer Coopernicus and I just flippin felt like it. Yea, I'm supposed to be working on something but I've not been home in days and feel like letting my hair down. I might even fart and play with my balls while I do it...(No, I don't have any but if I did, I'd sit and play with them all day)

A
is for your age:
I will be 50 in February. Painful, very painful.
B is for your burger of choice:
I love a grilled Burger with Bacon and Pepper Jack Cheese. Oh and add some wasabi mayo and I'm a happy camper.
C
is for the car that you drive:
Until recently, it was an Acura TL. Now it's an Isuzu Rodeo, my sons. The system he has in it has so much bass vibration, I lost 2 fillings and some hair.

D
is for dog’s name:
I prefer to call him my ex; Sonny
E is for an essential item you use each day:
My Computer and Ipod

F
is for your favorite television show:
Current: The Shield, Rescue Me (when it's on)The Riches, Family Jewel's
Classic: Seinfeld
G is for favorite game:
Jeopardy or any trivia games. I like to play Checkers too. Believe it or not

H
is for hometown:
Arlington, Virginia

I
is for instruments played:
Drums and Bass guitar although I've not been able to hone either in quite some time. I will pick up the sticks and play in the air like a retard if a good song comes on. It's been 12 years since I played drums in or with the band. I love bass but because I'm a southpaw(Used to be. Long story) I never got very good.

J is for favorite juice:
Strawberry/Banana
K
is for what you’d like to kick:
Kick the shit out of the owner of this dog that is barking non-stop across the street. It makes me crazy!

L
is for last restaurant you dined at:
Pondegrossa
. I do like their chicken wings and onion rings
M
is for your favorite Muppet:
Me and the Count dated
. He kept counting my nipples...
N
is for number of piercings you have:
Six

O
is for overnight hospital stays:
Six

P
is for people you were with today:
My son Bill, his wife, Halena and grandkids, Lil Bill and Savage Samantha

Q
is for what you do in quiet times:
Enjoy every frigin minute. Mainly work on the Computer


R is for regrets:

I have way too many to list. My Mom said we need to live w/o regret but that's too hard, isn't it? I suppose that I regret not learning, earlier on that while it's important for people to know what we stand for, it's equally important for them to know what we will not stand for.

S
is for status:
I'm OK, nothing more, nothing less

T is for time you woke up today:
6:47a.m.

U
is for what you consider unique:
Me
in a weird way
V
is for favorite vegetable:
Corn in any form but hopefully with lots of butter and salt

W
is for your worst habit:
Lately, it's been picking and plucking my face. It's almost a release like cutting. It's really bad

X is for x-rays you have had:
Last week of my elbow, neck and back. But I've had them all over and a Cat scan. I can't have an MRI like they need and want because I have a bent screw in my arm they can't get out.
Y
is for yummy food you ate today:
I ate leftover Chinese at my Grandaughter Jessie's yesterday. I made them Ziplock Omlette's which by the way are the coolest thing since male castration, I mean sliced bread

Z
is for zodiac sign:
Aquarius, "The Water Bearer" and yes I love to drown people in water

(If you come across this and choose to do it, let me know?)

6 comments:

Ophelia Mourne said...

I love your answers especially K and Z lol

Imn going to post this on my blog sometime this week. :o)

coopernicus said...

OK since I don't really want to deal with male castration, what is a ziplock omelet???

~Babz~ said...

Ophelia, OMG G-Friend so good to hear from you. How's Bella? How's life been treating you? I'll have to stop by and visit. Hope you're well, my ol friend!

Big Love!

~Babz~ said...

Coopernicus, hahaha! Yes, male castration is a bit messy, huh? Check out the post for Ziplock Omlette it's the coolest frigin thing and we have them all the time now. It works best if you use real ziplocks just for the record. Plus, I have made them with 4 eggs you just have to cook them longer but damn if it ain't easy on clean up and all. Try it and let me know, ok?

coopernicus said...

Damn that's clever. I am so trying that...I will let you know.

Ask Aunt B said...

Coop, I will look forward to your report! I think you'll like it...we shall see?