Sep 25, 2008

Waz Zup???

I seem to have everything and absolutely nothing going on in my life. Ever felt so overwhelmed, you know so busy, yet your doing nothing? It's like spinning your wheels with the brakes on, getting no where real fast.

I spend most of my blogging time on Ask Aunt Babz
[insert commercial plug]
as, believe it or not we get like 5-7 letters a week. I can't even manage to get them done. Damn, how time fly's when you're having so much fun.

So tell me, what's going on in your neck of the woods?

4 comments:

CanadianSwiss said...

Didn't have much time to blog since... uhm, let's say July. But I did manage a few posts in between. No clue how and when.

Here's what happened: 2 weeks of friends visiting from Canada (incl. working), 1.5 weeks of working, 2 weeks of vacation, 1 week at home recuperating from the latter and having the in-laws here for 3 weeks. Puh! I need another vacation.

So how have you been, Aunt Babz? Kisses from Switzerland. Think of you often. Mwah!

Xmichra said...

nothin much. Just sitting here, making a human being.

hhahaha....

I have found a bit more time to blog as of late. So there's that. But who knows how long that will last.

Glad to see you updating here though. DBS had me freaked.

coopernicus said...

Exhausted at the end of the day accomplishing....what? It's tough to tell. I can relate to time flying. Blogging time seems to get less and less and my desk keeps piling up with crap...

Eyebee said...

abso fecking lutely bugger all really. Same ole same ole. Spinning wheels here too soemtiems it seems. Still I'm still breathing and kicking, and drinking a cold beer right now, so it's not all bad.