Jan 27, 2009

More Christmas...


When my son Waylon came to visit for Christmas, he went to visit his niece, Jessie(my granddaughter). Now Jessie has loved Waylon since day one. She'd follow him around in her little walker and I can still remember her at the bottom of the stairs, yelling some sort of jibberish, at the top of her lungs, yelling at Waylon who'd gone up the stairs. She couldn't talk yet. Jessie would sit with Waylon, right beside him when he watched tv after school and play with his hair. She just loved him and through the years, they were so close.

Now, Jessie is married to Waylon's best friend, Chris, his, "rode dog," as he calls him. Jessie and Chris had Toryanna,(my great-granddauther) the beautiful little girl pictured here with Waylon, in her Christmas dress. Toryanna is so much like her Mom, she's inquisitive, super bright but she has the calm spirit of her Dad...that is is till you piss her off, hahaha!

6 comments:

Xmichra said...

she sure is a cutie pie though!!!

coopernicus said...

all those names...I thought I was reading the Bible for a second there...

JerseyTjej said...

Where are you!?

~Babz~ said...

X, I am so sad ain't I? I mean you left this comment a while ago and I'm just now getting around to commenting back. Sorry but thank you for noticing, she is cute, eh?

Hugz

~Babz~ said...

Coop, sorry to you too, I am the lamest ass blogger known to man.

Yep, the family tree is just as confusing and reads much like the Bible, that is w/o us being able to part the Dead Sea and stuff, lol!

Hugz

~Babz~ said...

Jersey, well waz zup G-Friend? How's all those babies? I'll have to stop in and say howdy! I'm here but barely, ya know?

Put on the coffee I'm coming by!