Mar 27, 2009

I've been soooooooooo busy...going in circles. If I do go online, I'm either working on Ask Aunt B or on my new obsession; SpotTheDifference.com. Yes, I said obsession cause that's what I tend to do and do and do until I could spew. I'm that way with music too and tend to listen to the same songs over and over. Right now, it's Chicago's Greatest Hits and such.

If you stop by, I surely appreciate it. Say hello and let me know how you are.

Points to Ponder

They say, "Paranoia will destroy ya." No, I'm not referring to smoking pot which I've not done for many, too many years. And yes, I quit because I would get way too paranoid. But I suppose the Stoners have reason to worry, huh? I mean every day, even in my rinky dink town, there's at least 7-15 busts, mostly traffic stops where they get busted with a personal amount of Mary Jane. I'd say that's reason enough to be paranoided out, huh? That and DUI's make up the better portion of the JPD Police Reports. Make sure you check out the scary section; "Most Wanted." It does prove one thing; The Boys in Blue here are doing their joby jobs. I always give credit where credit is due and my hats go off to these guys catching the drunk drivers. Yep, it's all fun and games till one of 'em kill/hurt/maim's one of your family or friends driving drunk, huh?

Speaking of credit, my point about the paranoia is not about that. It was an "Ah Ha" moment a few years back concerning Credit Reports. Think about this; They offer you Free Credit Reports, every day, all day long. But Why is it free after all, nothing's for free, there is no free lunch and every diddley damn Company/Corp or thing has an ulterior motive when something says it's "FREE."

The reverse psychology of it, when you read the following is that it's your inalienable right, dammit, to get this report;

The Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) requires each of the nationwide consumer reporting companies – Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion – to provide you with a free copy of your credit report, at your request, once every 12 months.

A credit report includes information on where you live, how you pay your bills, and whether you’ve been sued, arrested, or filed for bankruptcy. Nationwide consumer reporting companies sell the information in your report to creditors, insurers, employers, and other businesses that use it to evaluate your applications for credit, insurance, employment, or renting a home.

And the hilarious part is...now they know where to find you if you do have any old credit issues, you know like the time you ordered from BMG Music or Columbia House, got the buttload of CD's free and didn't pay the bill.

That's right you dirty rotten "FREE" selling scoundrels, I'm on to ya and ya won't get me!

2 comments:

Xmichra said...

okay lady, like i do not have enough time wasting things..lol.. i am in the black level on the seek and finds!!!

~Babz~ said...

Xmichra, I play this stupid shit every damn day. I'm addicted! I finished it but I keep going back trying to get gold levels. It's bad, really, really bad, hahaha! And you know I've got things to do but nooooooo I gotta keep playing. Oh God help me, lol....