Apr 2, 2009

Nix The Mix or What A Mess

(Secret Post...)

...from "As My World Breeds"...


So...this is Grandbaby #7 with the possibility of #8. I say this because, well if you eat a can of beans can you decipher which bean made you fart? No, really, my son Waylon messed with a girl who says it's his all the while we get reports that she's still sleeping with her husband who she claims to have left and in the process of divorcing. She just gave birth to a baby girl. If she's my granddaughter, I'll love her, of course. And I'll welcome her to our mess, I mean our family!


I found myself looking for an old post via Way Back Machine. Good God have I mellowed, hopefully for the better.

TWISTED TUESDAY/ WCRZ RADIO



THE BALLAD OF BIG ASS LIL' AND YUKON PETE!!



Ask Grandma to leave the room. Make the kids go outside and play. Make sure the boss has left for lunch. Babsbitchin' is WCRZ Radio!!


this is an audio post - click to play



The Ballad of Big Ass Lil & Yukon Pete

No comments: