Jun 30, 2009

Prayers Please???

My Friends,

Well, if you're the praying sort, as I am, I could/should/would/will appreciate your prayers for tomorrow. My newest Grandbaby will be born tomorrow morn via C-Section.


Yes, the son that I currently live with, my middle son Bill and his wife will be welcoming "Jaxon Aiden" bright and early tomorrow. Now, I have all the faith in the world that all will be well but it never ever hurts for extra prayer and in fact I am a firm believer in the power of prayer.

Hahaha...and pray that I will get through it all. This Grandma gig is growing by the daily!!!

4 comments:

Lou said...

God loves new babies! I will pray, but I also say "fear not."

Post a pic when you can, unless the baby wishes to remain anonymous;)

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Congratulations, Babz! Excellent news.

Love to you and the new baby,

SB

p.s. That's a great name.

CanadianSwiss said...

I'm sending all the good vibes I have in my body for your grandson. All will be fine. Can't wait to see the pictures :-)

~Just me again~ said...

Hey there Bab's....sending lotsa good vibes over to you and yours. I know it will go well ;)